Challenges of Adulthood This workshop helps you understand how early relationships play a vital role in the development and growth of people and thereby making sense of emotional experiences in
Challenges of Adulthood
- This workshop helps you understand how early relationships play a vital role in the development and growth of people and thereby making sense of emotional experiences in current relationships.
- The importance of understanding and managing your emotional needs.
- Managing the struggle of work-life balance: the ability to stay productive and competitive at work while maintaining a happy, healthy home life with sufficient leisure.
- Understand the challenges of adulthood and managing emotional needs.
- To understand and manage emotional needs and work life balance in adulthood.
Young adults, lay helpers working with adults and those interested to learn more about handling the challenges of adulthood.
27 June 2020
1.30 pm – 4.30 p.m. (Saturday)
Penang Christian Centre, No.1, Jalan Khaw Sim Bee, George Town, Pulau Pinang.
- RM40 for NACC members
- RM80 for non-members
NACC Contact Hours Awarded: 2 hours
- Online registration and payment below
- Crossed cheque in the name of “National Assoc of Christian Counsellors” and send by post to the NACC office at:
No. 2-2B, Block K, Jalan PJU 1/3A, Sunway MAS Commercial Centre, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Registration via email and Online Transfer to Bank account, with your full name and membership number (if any):
Name: National Association of Christian Counsellors, Malaysia
MBB A/C No. 5122 3134 8681
** Important: For payment methods 2 & 3, please email your registration and bank in or transfer payment confirmation to : firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise we cannot register you for this event.
(Saturday) 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Dr. Eddie Soon
Dr. Eddie Soon
Dr. Eddie Soon studied under Dr. Larry Crabb for his Masters in Biblical Counselling at Colorado Christian University. He also has a M. Div. (Pastoral Ministry) from MBTS. As part of his Doctor of Psychology degree, he was attached to the Department of Psychological Medicine at University Malaya Medical Centre (UMMC) and also at HUKM. He has been teaching medical students for more than 10 years and presently lectures at Quest International University, Perak. He is married to Mei and has a daughter, Eileen.