22Jul9:30 AM12:30 PMNACC Workshop on Life Stages: Challenges of Adulthood9:30 AM - 12:30 PM Event Type:Webinar,Workshop
Workshop Description Challenges of Adulthood This workshop helps you understand how early relationships play a vital role in the development and growth of people and thereby making sense of emotional experiences
Challenges of Adulthood
- This workshop helps you understand how early relationships play a vital role in the development and growth of people and thereby making sense of emotional experiences in current
- The importance of understanding and managing your emotional
- Managing the struggle of work-life balance: the ability to stay productive and competitive at work while maintaining a happy, healthy home life with sufficient leisure.
- Understand the challenges of adulthood and managing emotional needs,
- To understand and manage emotional needs and work life balance in adulthood
Young adults, lay helpers working with adults and those interested to learn more about handling the challenges of adulthood.
22 July 2023 (Sat)
930am – 12:30pm
Venue: Glad Tidings PJ
via ZOOM (for out of Klang Valley Participants)
Fees: RM70 for NACC member and RM100 for non-members
NACC Contact Hours Awarded: 2 hours
- Online registration and payment below
- Registration via email and Online Transfer to Bank account, with your full name and membership number (if any):
Name: National Association of Christian Counsellors, Malaysia
MBB A/C No. 5122 3134 8681
** Important: For payment methods 2 & 3, please email your registration and bank in or transfer payment confirmation to : email@example.com otherwise we cannot register you for this event.
National Association of Christian Counsellors (NACC) Malaysia
(Saturday) 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
How many tickets? -1 +
Total Price RM70.00
Kristy Yong (BS (PSYCH), M.Coun, Internationally Licensed Counsellor with Australian Counselling Association) Kristy is an internationally licensed counsellor with Australian Counselling Association. She holds Master of Counselling from the Monash University of Melbourne and a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Upper Iowa University, USA. She returned to Malaysia from Melbourne, Australia in 2016 after working with a forensic psychologist in Melbourne. She works closely with her mentor in Australia with forensic cases and provided counselling services for refugees, children, and adults in the clinic. However, she felt the need to come home to Malaysia to serve the Malaysian community. Earlier in her career, Kristy has experiences working in a ballet school as an instructor and as a special needs’ teacher working with children with learning disabilities in Cheras, KL. As a registered and licensed counsellor, Kristy has experiences providing counselling to individuals and group therapy counselling to children and adults. She covers a wide range of issues such as self-esteem, suicide, relationship, anxiety, Depression, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, stress management, conflict management and family conflict. In addition to that, Kristy has experiences in running talks and workshops for parents and young learners. Recently, Kristy has conducted an inaugural event which was officiated by YB Teresa Kok and Mr Harith Iskander – which was named The Voices Festival to promote mental health awareness. The event was published on The Star newspaper and several local media. Kristy has the passion and the vision to see the betterment of the mental wellbeing in the Malaysia. Kristy is fluent in English and Mandarin.