Adolescence • As parents or caregivers, adolescence is often seen as a time of rebellion and deviation. This workshop on adolescents aims to enhance the participant’s understanding on the psychological and
• As parents or caregivers, adolescence is often seen as a time of rebellion and deviation. This workshop on adolescents aims to enhance the participant’s understanding on the psychological and spiritual needs of this generation of young people.
• It hopes to help parents and caregivers see adolescence as a stage of development that needs their support, love and understanding.
• The workshop strives to provide participants with some handles to walk with their child/care through this teenage years’ “forest” into adulthood; giving them “roots” and at the same time “wings”.
1. Understand the important psychological and spiritual needs during the adolescence development stages.
2. Learn about attachment and importance of early parent-child care.
3. Recognize some of the nurturing factors towards the healthy development of the child.
Parents, caregivers, lay helpers working with children and the youth, and those interested to learn more about adolescence development.
27th Aug 2022
2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
RM40 for NACC members
RM80 for non-members
NACC Contact Hours Awarded:
2 contact hours will be awarded
- Online registration and payment below
- Registration via email and Online Transfer to Bank account, with your full name and membership number (if any):
Name: National Association of Christian Counsellors, Malaysia
MBB A/C No. 5122 3134 8681
** Important: For payment methods 2 & 3, please email your registration and bank in or transfer payment confirmation to : email@example.com otherwise we cannot register you for this event.
National Association of Christian Counsellors (NACC) Malaysia
(Saturday) 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!