For Community Baptist Church Leaders & others NACC Contact Hours Awarded: 8 hours Cost RM200 for NACC members RM400 for non-members Date/Time Oct 14 (Mon, 8:00-10:00pm) Oct 21 (Mon, 8:00-10:00pm) Nov 11 (Mon,
For Community Baptist Church Leaders & others
NACC Contact Hours Awarded: 8 hours
- RM200 for NACC members
- RM400 for non-members
- Oct 14 (Mon, 8:00-10:00pm)
- Oct 21 (Mon, 8:00-10:00pm)
- Nov 11 (Mon, 8:00-10:00pm)
- Nov 18 (Mon, 8:00-10:00pm)
- Online registration below
- Crossed cheque in the name of “National Association of Christian Counsellors” and send by post to the NACC office at: No. 2-2B, Block K, Jalan PJU 1/3A, Sunway MAS Commercial Centre, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Registration via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Online Transfer to Bank account – with full name and membership number (if any)
Name: National Association of Christian Counsellors, Malaysia
A/C No: 5122 3134 8681** Important: Please email your registration and bank in or transfer payment confirmation to: email@example.com otherwise we cannot register you for this event.
October 14 (Monday) 8:00 pm - November 18 (Monday) 10:00 pm
Community Baptist Church
No. 107 & 109, Jalan SS2/6, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
Dr. Yeo Pei Li
Dr. Yeo Pei Li
A licensed counsellor with the Malaysia's Board of Counsellor since 2003. She specializes in career counseling, family counseling, and using psychometric testing in her sessions, such as administering personality test, career interest test, aptitude test and couples test. Besides counseling, she lectures, gives talks and conducts workshops to a wide spectrum of society, i.e. from school children to corporate staff. Topics she has trained or lecture include Personal Development Series such as self-discovery, leadership, time management, motivation, paracounseling skills, sex education, career planning, resume writing and interviewing skills. Her doctorate is in counsellor education and supervision from Regent University. She is the Dean of Counselling at Alpha Omega International College, board member of NACC Malaysia and an active member of the Family Life Ministries at FGA KL, her home church. She was formerly a banker and has worked in the Customer Service Division and Training Department.