As young adults in modern society, they are in the process of adulting. It could be finding their place in adult society or committing to a more stable life. Conflict
As young adults in modern society, they are in the process of adulting. It could be finding their place in adult society or committing to a more stable life. Conflict in work or love is a pain to be avoided but it can also lead to growth and change. It need not be viewed as negative, i.e. as in the classic win-lose scenario.
In this workshop, you will better understand conflict, and learn strategies for conflict resolution. A Chinese proverb says, “If you haven’t fought with each other, you don’t know each other.” Come and be equipped!
- Understand conflict: types, signs, benefits, costs
- Self-awareness and a model of behaviour in conflict
- Conflict resolution: management strategies, key principles and critical steps
Young adults, and those interested to learn more about conflict and some strategies for conflict resolution.
18 April 2020, Saturday (9.00 am – 1.00 pm)
NACC, 2-2B, Block K, Jalan PJU1/3A, Sunway Mas Commercial Centre, 47301, Petaling Jaya.
- RM40 (only for NACC members)
- RM80 (for non-members)
NACC Contact Hours Awarded: 2 hours
- Online registration and payment below
- Crossed cheque in the name of “National Assoc of Christian Counsellors” and send by post to the NACC office at:
No. 2-2B, Block K, Jalan PJU 1/3A, Sunway MAS Commercial Centre, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Registration via email and Online Transfer to Bank account, with your full name and membership number (if any):
Name: National Association of Christian Counsellors, Malaysia
MBB A/C No. 5122 3134 8681
** Important: For payment methods 2 & 3, please email your registration and bank in or transfer payment confirmation to : firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise we cannot register you for this event.
(Saturday) 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM