Introduction As parents or caregivers, adolescence is often seen as a time of rebellion and deviation. This workshop on adolescents aims to enhance the participant’s understanding on the psychological and
- As parents or caregivers, adolescence is often seen as a time of rebellion and deviation. This workshop on adolescents aims to enhance the participant’s understanding on the psychological and spiritual needs of this generation of young people.
- It hopes to help parents and caregivers see adolescence as a stage of development that needs their support, love and understanding.
- The workshop strives to provide participants with some handles to walk with their child/care through this teenage years’ “forest” into adulthood; giving them “roots” and at the same time “wings”.
- Understand the important psychological and spiritual needs during the adolescence development stages.
- Learn about attachment and importance of early parent-child care.
- Recognize some of the nurturing factors towards the healthy development of the child.
Parents, caregivers, lay helpers working with children and the youth, and those interested to learn more about adolescence development.
Date: 23 January 2021 (Sat)
Time: 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Weblink: You will receive the link after you have registered.
- RM40 for NACC members
- RM80 for non-members
NACC Contact Hours Awarded: 2 hours
- Online registration and payment below
- Registration via email and Online Transfer to Bank account, with your full name and membership number (if any):
Name: National Association of Christian Counsellors, Malaysia
MBB A/C No. 5122 3134 8681
** Important: For payment method 2, please email your registration and bank in or transfer payment confirmation to : email@example.com otherwise we cannot register you for this event.
(Saturday) 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!
Dr. Eddie Soon
Dr. Eddie Soon
Dr. Eddie Soon studied under Dr. Larry Crabb for his Masters in Biblical Counselling at Colorado Christian University. He also has a M. Div. (Pastoral Ministry) from MBTS. As part of his Doctor of Psychology degree, he was attached to the Department of Psychological Medicine at University Malaya Medical Centre (UMMC) and also at HUKM. He has been teaching medical students for more than 10 years and presently lectures at Quest International University, Perak. He is married to Mei and has a daughter, Eileen.