Childhood This workshop seeks to provide participants with an understanding of the important psychological and spiritual needs during the critical stage of childhood. This is viewed through the lens of
- This workshop seeks to provide participants with an understanding of the important psychological and spiritual needs during the critical stage of childhood.
- This is viewed through the lens of four developmental stages from infancy through puberty.
- One of the key questions this workshop strives to address is – how can we, as parents or caregivers, nurture our children as they enter this brave new world? The workshop covers the importance of early relationships and attachment.
- Understand the important psychological and spiritual needs during the childhood stages.
- Learn about attachment and importance of early parent-child care.
- Recognize some of the nurturing factors towards the healthy development of the child.
Parents, caregivers, lay helpers working with children and the youth, and those interested to learn more about childhood development.
22 February 2020
1.30 pm – 5.00 p.m. (Saturday)
Penang Christian Centre, No.1, Jalan Khaw Sim Bee, George Town, Pulau Pinang.
- RM40 for NACC members
- RM80 for non-members
- Online registration and payment below
- Crossed cheque in the name of “National Assoc of Christian Counsellors” and send by post to the NACC office at:
No. 2-2B, Block K, Jalan PJU 1/3A, Sunway MAS Commercial Centre, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
- Registration via email and Online Transfer to Bank account, with your full name and membership number (if any):
Name: National Association of Christian Counsellors, Malaysia
MBB A/C No. 5122 3134 8681
** Important: For payment methods 2 & 3, please email your registration and bank in or transfer payment confirmation to : firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise we cannot register you for this event.
(Saturday) 1:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Tickets are not available for sale any more for this event!